I know it’s a little late- 24 days to be exact -but I’ve wanted to do my “Best of 2012″ beauty products for a while. You all know I’m a YouTube beauty video addict, so I’ve seen what feels like hundreds of these, but it was Megan & Katelyn’s post that really inspired me. I’m having some troubles filming at the moment, so unfortunately it’s just photos, but I hope you enjoy nonetheless!
1. L’Oreal Paris Nude Magique BB Cream- Feels weightless on my skin with a dewy, glowing finish.
2. Lacura concealer pen (from Aldi)- So cheap yet so good.
3. Mac Prep + Prime SPF 50 Face Protect- Silky instead of sunscreen-y in the skin.
4. Mac Prep + Prime Translucent powder- Matte finish all day.
5. Lily Cole for The Body Shop blush dome in Pinch Me Pink- Subtle, creamy colour.
6. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft & Gentle- Multi-tasking and gorgeous.
7. Essence Gel Eyeliner in Midnight in Paris- Another bargain product that works amazingly for cat-eye.
8. Maybelline The Falsies Flared mascara in Black- Best. Mascara. Ever.
9. Lily Cole for The Body Shop Shimmer Cubes quad in 24- Shimmery, effortless and wearable colours.
10. Revlon Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie- My staple lip colour for 2012. Creamy, pigmented colour.
11. L’Occitane Rose Nuit De Mai EDT- Simple but beautiful.
Hope you enjoyed! What were your staple products for 2012?