I’m back! If you didn’t notice I had a four-day escape to Woodgate, a tiny beach town a few hours from where I live. We spent 80% of our time in the water (despite being eaten alive by sea lice aka worst creatures ever put on the planet), and the other 20% riding bikes along the sand. I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to shoot this amazing Viparo dress in the water. Naturally I pulled faces more than I posed and ended up basically falling in the water, but I think it was one of my favourite photo locations. You can check out the rest of the Cuban Paradise collection here!
In the next two days I will have a Woodgate photo diary up, but for the time being, sleep. These photos were taken by my wonderful friend Kurt. I hope you are all well!
PS- I’ll be replying to comments/emails/questions tomorrow ♡Wearing: Viparo dress, vintage Indian concho belt belonged to my great-grandmother.